I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Wat A Fulfiling Day :)

Went to Bedok CC today...haha...I went to watch bball match. Liying was helping her fren with the activities, Derrick was there too. Soon after, we were asked to play against the other gals team but we lost. Anyway, we couldn't stay for the whole event to end coz we had to go down to NUH...her couz's fren's dad needed A+ blood. I feel really happy coz I was able to do a lil something with my 1 pack of blood. So my frens, I urge you to go for blood donation, be a regular blood donor, in this way you guys will be able to make a huge contribution to someone's life with watever lil you give.

Yupz! Do what you can for others coz you nv know when you nd the help of others :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home